About the position:
Do you have a sense of hustle, a great multi-tasker, a good communicator, reliable and looking for a fun, interactive job? Join Shield Exteriors TODAY!
We are currently in need of a Personal Assistant! With increased opportunity and demand in the Northeast, Indiana market, we’re looking to grow our team. We will provide you with the needed training and knowledge to be successful in this role.
- This person will report directly to the General Manager, helping them in all day-to-day tasks as needed
- Will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office
- Takes initiative to look for opportunities/areas for process improvement
- Duties will include but are not limited to: answering and routing incoming calls, data entry, filing, creating work orders, setting appointments for field employees, tracking and performing tasks and running reports as directed by upper management
Expectations and qualifications:
- We are looking for a qualified individual that is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates competence to handle a variety of activities with attention to detail and quality, with the ability to follow through and follow up, and adapt to quickly meet changing deadlines and priorities
- Willingness to learn
- Outstanding work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
600 N Randolph Street Garrett, IN 46738